I'm supposed to be resting and all that for the next few weeks and am looking for things to keep my head and hands occupied. I've spent the last couple of days in the digiscrap world trying to overload my hard drive by snagging all the freebies in the Fall Splendour Blog Train . I am fascinated by the whole process and maybe one day I'll figure it out.
I decided I really needed to get away from the desk and into a more reclined position so I decided to make a few heart blocks. The FGM's often make heart blocks to send to someone who needs some cheering up or an I'm thinking of you. I knocked this one out yesterday afternoon and will probably work on some additional ones today. For some reason this color combo just speaks to me. It's hand applique in it's simplest form and relaxing to work with.
Update: The day after I posted this block, I received two from my FGM friends (thank you ListMom and QueenMum). Aren't they fun?


No comments:
Post a Comment