Monday, September 1, 2008

Is there a Photoshop for dummies?


Real committed to this creativity thing, eh? I'm doing my best to find some time to get the creative juices going but between Tropical Storm Fay, back to school meetings and getting ready to take off work for awhile I'm not accomplishing much.


I've had a yearning to learn the whole digital scrapbooking thing for some time. I have been reading and drooling over the online pages of some of the most creative people I can imagine. I'm struggling to maintain what's left of my sanity while I try to figure out Adobe and all this layering "stuff".



This is my first attempt at a page. Obviously I have yet to master the editing function of Photoshop but hopefully in the wee hours of the morning, I'll figure it out yet. The layout was graciously provided by Amanda Thorderson who sells some beautiful designs at her online store. Be sure to check out both .. I'm really digging the Count your blessings kit on her blogpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by