Thursday, January 1, 2009

Creative Goals for 2009

I have so many ideas and interests that there just isn't time to pursue them all. I tend to jump from one project to another and never seem to get anything accomplished. My life doesn't tend to offer up lots of creative time and I think the digital scrapbooking appeals to me on so many levels because it's all contained right here on the web. I'm not hauling out my sewing machine, scraps and spreading it all out, only to move it to help with homework, company or simply room to walk through the house.

I want to find a way in '09 to spend some time with all my creative passions and not immerse myself so completely in one that I neglect the other (all the while balancing the family act as well)!

My goals this year are to create - everyday. Whether it be my journals, my scrapbooking or my quilting. I want to complete my UFO's or get rid of them to make time, space and freedom to create the new. I hope to get photos of my pending projects as they are and commit to each one and use my blog as the motivation to keep moving.

No resolutions - just goals.

What are your creative goals for '09?


1 comment:

  1. Well my dear...I posted my goals on my blog and added you to my blog roll as well. I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by