Wednesday, August 13, 2008
New Blog
I'm sure I need to have my head examined starting a second blog when I can barely keep up with the first one anymore. Now that school is about to start and schedules will be back in place, I hope to find a few moments here and there to create. My first blog started off to document my creative endeavors and turned into more of a pictoral of my everyday life. I have so many unfinished projects and ideas in my head, I am hoping that separating the two will allow me to focus a little more on being creative and not just a Mommy/chaffeur/tutor/peacekeeper ... etc, etc, etc. This will also let me play with the updated Blogger format and spend less time learning more than I need to know about html under my old format. I put too much work into the old one to scrap it, so we'll see how I do with two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment